Saturday, February 12, 2011

I made it!!

I went a whole week without eating fried or fattening foods. Wow! It wasnt that hard.
I think I will try to continue. I may have a brief break tonight because it is Valentines weekend and I am going out with my Honey Bear. I think I still won't get fried food though. I think I will get steak greenbeens and mashed potatoes. IDK.

Anyway, Ive got a date a five, and Ive got a lot to do. I've got to workout, buy my Honey Bear a gift, buy some scales. Im not hoping to have lost any weight, just to not have gained. If I am 132 then it is all good.

Oh! and Ive got to straighten my hair. (My hair right now looks nothing like it looks in my profile pic LOL)

Anyway, Im so excited about spending V-Day weekend with my baby I love him. (sorry for being sappy)


Okay, some time as passed. I just got back from working out. I didnt do an hour workout like I usally do on Saturday. I did 30 minutes. 20 minutes on the Elliptical and a 10 minute mile on the treadmill. Not a great week for working out. I can do better. I will do better.

Next week, I will work out 5 days a week. 30 minutes on Sunday, 20 minutes during the week AND 1 hour on Saturday.
My days to work out are Sun. Mon. Tues. Wed. (no matter how tired!!) and Saturday. I can do this. I think I was overwhelmed by seven days especially since I had cut back on eating.

I am a work in progress.

Well I am going to shower and wash my hair. (Ill straighten it when I get back)

No comments:

Post a Comment