Monday, February 7, 2011

Day 3-Part 2

YAY! I worked out--for only 20 minutes, but I still worked out. I did the elliptical for 15 minutes and the treadmill for 5 minutes.

I was actually able to get some work done. I got some quizzes checked and did some lesson plans. Most of the time, I am so tired that I cant do much of anything after work. I feel good about getting some work done; I feel more in control.

Tomorrow will be a challenge as far as working out. Tuesdays are usually exhausting and I dont feel like working out. I will have to FORCE myself to work out.

I am not worried about my eating tomorrow.

Ive done good with my eating tonight. I just ate a a small amount of popcorn and some brocolli since the last time I blogged.

Now I am getting ready to go to bed...On to day FOUR!

No comments:

Post a Comment