Sunday, February 6, 2011

Day2--Part 2

Just came back from working out. I did 20 minutes on the eliptical and a 10 minute mile on the treadmill. It was my apt. treadmill and I dont trust that treadmill cause it felt slower than a 10 minute mile. At the gym, I run an 11 minute mile. IDK I hope that it was right.

I had a HUGE dinner at my mom's house. Lots of meatloaf and lots of vegatable. I also had some gingerbread made with egg whites. I dont think that counts as unhealthy. I am not going to count it.

Later on after dinner, I had lunch (Note: I always have "dinner" at my mom's house on Sunday at 2:00 O'clock--so I end up eating "lunch" at 6'oclock)

So for lunch, I went to McDonalds, BUT I got a grilled ceasar salad with light dressing. And then I ate a Kellog meal bar.

I'm done eating for the day. Ive had all of my vegtables.

Sigh, I think maybe I ate too much today, but maybe it wasnt that bad. At least I worked out and didnt eat unhealthy.

I didnt have any cravings except for dry oatmeal. LOL

Now I need to decide whether Ill get ready for bed or check some papers. (I am an English teacher.)

Well, two days down, five to go. I can do this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment