Sunday, February 6, 2011

Day 2

I am still excited and psyched about NOT eating anything when I went to Cheesecake Factory yesterday. It was like a turning point. WOW!! I dont have to eat unhealthy food just because people around me are eating it. I won't die; in fact, I will feel better.

Today I ate two packs of oatmeal for breakfast. And I just ate an apple and a pack of oatmeal for a snack. Let me interrupt this blog for a confession: I LOVE eating plain dry oatmel, have been eating it for years, and I am addicteed to it. Don't judge me!

Anyway, I am getting ready to go to my mom's house for Sunday dinner. She lost about 50 pounds and has kept it off for 10 years, so she is a healthy cooker, so I dont have to worry about being tempted to eat something unhealthy.

I dont have crazy cravings, when I get hungry, I just eat--something healthy.

I need to get in work out today to. Im looking forward to accomplishing that (not to the actual workout, but after the actual workout...the after workout feeling for me is the greatest!)

See you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment